All rights are reserved for the Polish Neonatological Society, whereas rights for text, graphic and other elements are reserved for the Polish Neonatological Society or other entities and persons whose materials are published on the Website on the basis of their cooperation with the Polish Neonatological Society.
Both the Website and each of its elements are subject to legal protection availed by the Polish and International law, in particular by the provisions of the Act on Copyrights and Associated Laws of 4 February 1994 (Dz.U. nr 24 poz. 83 with subsequent changes). No part of the Website can be multiplied, fixed or disseminated in any manner without previous written authorization of the Polish Neonatological Society.
References to articles published on the Website are allowed. It is forbidden to include abovementioned references on websites infringing law, legally protected goods of institutions or third parties, principles of social coexistence or customs.
The Website is intended for people interested in the activity of „Coalition for Preemies”. Data is published on the website for information purposes only. Polish Neonatological Society does not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and up-to-datedness of the information provided nor for its suitability for particular purposes of Users.
Polish Neonatological Society has the right to alter this document at any time. The changes introduced are effective from the date of their publication on the Website.
Polish Neonatological Society respects the privacy of Users of www.koalicjadlawczesniaka.pl by using using appropriate technological solutions, whilst ensuring that the collected personal data will not reach third parties.
Collected Personal Data
- Users of koalicjadlawczesniaka.pl website remain anonymous until the time when they decide to share their personal data through contact forms, „Coalition for Preemies” support form or supporting Coalition for Preemies on Facebook.
- Personal data collected through forms and Facebook profile include: Name, Surname, e-mail address, City/Town. Please bear in mind that e-mail address will not be revealed on the Website. The data collected is used to fulfil the goals of „Coalition for Preemies” by the Polish Nenatological Society and are not shared with third parties.
- Supporting „Coalition for Preemies” on Facebook will result in copying FB user’s data (Name Surname, E-mail address, City/Town) into the „Support Book” published on the Website under „Support Us” tab. Only the name, surname and city/town will be visible on the Website.
- Information stating that the user has expressed support for „Coalition for Preemies” will appear on the user’s timeline on Facebook.
- Each user supporting „Coalition for Preemies” (both through the form available on the Website and through the Facebook profile) will receive thank you e-mail.
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act currently in force, consent to data processing for the purposes of the Polish Neonatological Society shall be included.
- The user has the right to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend or delete them if they are incomplete, out-dated or collected in violation of the law or are no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, and the right to object as to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes
- Access to the collected data is reserved for authorized employees of the Polish Neonatological Society.
- Being aware of the possibility of additional queries we would like to kindly ask you to contact us at email@example.com